UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018, UPSC Exam Eligibility Notification: The Union Public Service Commission has published their latest recruitment notification and inviting the aspirants for filling the UPSC Application Form 2018 for getting registered themselves for this particular UPSC Recruitment 2018. The aspirants who are fully eligible and interested for apply for this recruitment is warmly welcomed by the authorities. The authorities are only accepting the application form those aspirants whoever justifies the UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018 in all the aspects.
And for your reference the examination authorities has dispatched another notification which will be naming under UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018 Notification at their official portal. But don’t worry we are also providing the full UPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018 without missing any single point by the medium of this article. The aspirants just have to follow these points and apply for this relevant UPSC Vacancies 2018. Follow www.upsc-online-nic.in for more.
UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018
The aspirants who are searching for the UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018 are coming at the right place. This article will be one stop destination for all the aspirants who are desperately in need to get the detailed Union Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria 2018. The detailed eligibility criteria will majorly contains the details regarding the educational qualification, age limit etc and this will all contains in this article. The aspirants who didn’t satisfies all the below mentioned UPSC 2018 Eligibility Criteria are not eligible to apply for this UPSC Vacancy 2018. Their contention will be automatically disqualified by the examination authority for this recruitment examination. The aspirants will have taken very seriously about this UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018 unless they would have to face some serious outcomes while applying for this UPSC 2018 Recruitment.
UPSC Eligibility Criteria Notification 2018
Name of the Commission – Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam – UPSC Exam
Number of Vacancies – Multiple
Job Location – Across India
Official Portal – upsc.nic.in
UPSC Eligibility Notification 2018
The UPSC which is the one of the recognized recruitment bodies in India charges various exams for engaging various aspirants for the Upcoming Central Govt. Jobs 2018. The aspirant who fully satisfies all the UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018 should get the legal contender ship for applying for filling the UPSC Application Form 2018. The recruitment authority wills set these benchmarks for their aspirants and the aspirants have to completely fulfill all this criteria’s. The successful contenders can be able to get apply for this UPSC 2018 Recruitment by following all the below given UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018.
UPSC 2018 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Here in this section we are highlighting all the important links which is calculated under the UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018 and the aspirants have to compulsorily fulfill all the below provided eligibility links for getting the legal contender ship for this particular UPSC vacancies which should be differentiated in the following ways –
The nationality which the aspirants needs according to the UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018 are as follows – The candidate must be an Indian citizen for the recruitment in Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Foreign Services (IFS) and Indian Police Service (IPS) and for the recruitment in Indian Revenue Service (IRS), the candidate must be an Indian citizen or a person of the Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam with an intention for settling down permanently in India and finally for the selection in all the other services, the candidate must be an Indian citizen or should be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or should be a refugee from the Tibet who came to India before 1st January 1962 for the permanent settlement or should be a person of India Origin (PIO) who has been migrated from the Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia or Vietnam with an intention to permanently settle in India.
The educational qualification according to the UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018 should be completed bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized college / university or Institute by the government of India or from an educational institute that is established by the Act of Parliament or from the deemed University that is recognized under UGC Act 1956 or should have a degree from an Open University or else should have a degree from distance education or from the correspondence and further –
- The candidates who have been appeared for their examination and are waiting for the final result can also be able to apply but they should provide they meet any one of the above mentioned eligibility criteria for qualification.
- The aspirants who have passed their final examination of MBBS but have not completed the internship can also be able to apply.
- The aspirants who have passed their final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), ICSI and ICWAI are also be eligible to apply for this recruitment.
The upper age limit require according to the UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018 which the aspirants should carry according to their categories and which should be calculated from 1st August 2018 onwards should be as follows –
- For the General category aspirants the upper age limit should be 32 years.
- For the SC / ST category aspirants the upper age limit should be 32 years with having the 05 years of upper age relaxation.
- For the OBC category aspirants the upper age limit should be 32 years with having the 03 years of upper age relaxation.
- For the PH category aspirants (Blind, Deaf-Mute, and Orthopedic) the upper age limit should be 32 years with having the 05 years of upper age relaxation.
- For the Servicemen Disabled from Their Duty the upper age limit should be 32 years and age relaxation for the general category aspirants will be 5 years, for OBC it is 6 years and 8 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
No. of Attempts according to category wise –
The number of attempts according to the UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018 is as follows –
- General: 6 attempts
- SC/ST: No limit on the number of attempts
- OBC: 9 attempts
- PH candidates: For candidates belonging to OBC category-9 attempts and there should be no limit for the SC/ST candidates
- Servicemen disabled from duty: No limit on the number of attempts
- Candidates belonging to J&K: No limit on the number of attempts.