UPSC CAPF AC Application Form 2018, Eligibility, Pattern, Exam Date: Union Public Service Commission has invited to apply online for UPSC CAPF AC Application form 2018 which is ready to be start soon the official portal of UPSC. Candidates need to gather complete information of UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2018 by this post. Here, we are offering you, UPSC CAPF AC Exam Details 2018 to apply online by the last date.
UPSC conducts the assistant commandant in central armed police force. The authority conducts UPSC CAPF AC 2018 exam once in a year probably in the month of June or July. Applicants should submit the UPSC CAPF AC application form on schedule date those who want to apply for the central armed police forces i.e. BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP AND SSB.
UPSC CAPF AC Application Form 2018
IMPORTANT DATES FOR CAPF AC application form:
- Official notification: – 25 April 2018
- Last date of application form: – 21 May 218
- Examination date: – 12 August 2018
- Result declaration: – September 2018
- Personal interview: – after the result declaration
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CAPF AC EXAM:
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Male/female candidate are eligible and can apply for UPSC CAPF AC Application Form.
- Candidates must have a degree from the recognized university.
- Candidate must have the minimum physical standard mentioned in the official notification.
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 APPLICATION FORM DETAILS:
The application forms are available from April 2018 at the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates should give the valid phone number and valid email id during the registration form. Students will have to fill the all necessary details and required personal details in the application form. Also the candidates will have to upload the scanned photograph with signature. Candidates fulfill your details carefully.
The written exam consists two papers.
- General ability and intelligence: – general ability and intelligence consists 250 marks. Question paper will be in English and Hindi.
- General studies essay & comprehension: – General studies essay and comprehension paper consists 200 marks. Medium of writing would be in English only.
DETAILS ABOUT PAPER-1: –
- TYPE OF QUESTION: – multiple choice question
- Total question: – 125
- Total marks: – 250
- Language medium: – Hindi and English
DETAILS ABOUT PAPER-2: –
- Type of question: – Descriptive type
- Total number of question: – 7
- Total marks: – 150 marks
- Negative marking : – included
- WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST
CAPF AC 2018 CUT OFF MARKS:
THE CUT OFF marks will be decided by the union public service commission. Candidates who clear the cut off marks they face the next round of examination.
HOW TO APPLY UPSC CAPF AC APPLICATION FORM 2018:
- Students visit the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Search the UPSC CAPF AC application form 2018.
- Students need to provide their personal information like name, phone number, valid email-id etc.
- Student’s Full fill required details carefully.
- Now students can get the registration number.
- Candidate pays the application form fee though online or by using net banking.
- In the last candidate take the printout of application form for future purpose
CAPF AC 2018 ADMITS CARD:
Admit card will be available in the month of May 2018. Admit card date is disclose till. Candidate can download their admit card from the official website.
CAPF AC 2018 RESULT:
The result of CAPF AC also will be decided by union public service commission. The result of UPSC CAPF AC declared at official website so students visit the official website after the examination.