UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018, UPSC CMS 2018 Application Form : UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) conducts combined medical services (CMS) exam recruitment of junior scale posts, assistant divisional medical officer in central health services, assistant medical officer & general medical officer Gr-2. Candidates who are interested in CMS exam they can fill application form on 11 April 2018. Exam will be organized on 22 July 2018. Interested candidate find all other details related to this exam i.e. application form, admit card, exam pattern, result etc. from official website of UPSC. UPSC CMS EXAM 2018 will be held in two papers.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018, UPSC CMS 2018 Application Form
UPSC CMS 2018 IMPORTANT DATE:
- First date of releasing of application form: – 11 April 2018
- Last date of application form: – 7 may 2018
- Date of releasing admit card: – Month of June
- Date of examination: – 22 July 2018
- Result date: – September or October 2018
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CMS EXAM 2018:
- Candidate must have MBBS degree from a recognized institution.
- Candidate’s age should be less than 32 years as on 1 January 2007.
- Final year students may apply.
Candidate must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1 January 1962 with the intension of permanently settling in India.
Candidates can apply for UPSC CMS exam through the UPSC official web site i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. For general category application fee will be Rs. 200/-
UPSC CMS EXAM PATTERN 2018:
|GENERAL MEDICINE, GENERAK ABILITY PEDIATRICS WHEREAS||250||2 HOURS|
|GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETEICS, SURGERY AND PREVENTIVE & SOCIAL MEDICINE||250||2 HOURS|
- The test will be organized in online mode.
- The exam will consist of 2 papers.
- Both papers will be of 250 marks.
- There will be 120 questions for each paper.
For paper-1: –
- General ability: – 30 questions
- General medicine: -70 questions
- Pediatrics: – 20 questions
For paper-2: –
- Surgery: – 40 questions
- Gynecology & obstetrics: – 40 questions
- Preventive & social medicine: – 40 questions
Students who qualified written exam then will be called for personal interview. This test is of 100 marks.
The selection process will consist of online exam and personality test. Candidates who clear the written exam will be further invited to attend the personal interview and personality test.
Selected candidates will be paid the attractive amount of salary as per rules of government of India.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UPSC CMS 2018 APPLICTION FORM:
- Students visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Search the CMS application form 2018.
- Students need to provide their personal information like name, phone number, valid email-id etc.
- Student’s Full fill required details carefully.
- Now students can get the registration number.
- Candidate pays the application form fee though online or by using net banking.
- In the last candidate take the printout of application form for future purpose.
UPSC CMS 2018 ADMIT CARD:
Candidate download their admit card after the process of application form. Admit card will be available on UPSC official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. Students carry the printout of admit card at the examination centre.
UPSC CMS 2018 RESULT:
The UNION PUBLIC SERVISE COMMISSION will declare the answer key after the written exam of CMS EXAM. CMS result will be declared after two month from completion of test. Students can check their result at official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.